Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School TO DO

Pinned Image
This is SO me right now! 

I just finished creating and printing my word wall letters (this is gonna be my cutest one yet!)
{polka dots and chevron by Dreamlike Magic}

I love that my vowels are hot pink and my consonants are light green. I know, what happened to green and blue, right? Well this will all be on a blue background thanks to Walmart's super cheap twin sheets. Staple a sheet to the wall, add some border, and you've got another bulletin board!

Then I printed this super cutie:
...still figuring out where it will go.
Laminated? Framed? Plastered on each and every kid's desk and tattooed on my forehead?

In other news...

I had a HUGE moment of panic last night when I looked at a calendar. I know, right? Where did all of my summer go? I fly out SUPER early Wednesday morning to go visit the fam for a week. This will be the longest time that my sweet hubby and I have spent apart since we got married 3 years ago! Maybe that sounds sappy to you, but I love that boy :)
I'll get back next Wednesday, then I start a workshop the following Mon-Thurs. After that, I'm back in my classroom the next Monday, non-stop till school starts!

My summer vacay (at home) only has 5 days left!

Soooo... what's left on my to-do list? (And what can I get done on the plane?)

Pinned Image
A Get-to-know-the-teacher Scavenger Hunt for the first week of school. 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
(Hopefully my sweet mom can help me with this while I'm home!)

Pinned Image

...and last but not least...

Pinned Image
(Hoping mom might be all about this too!)

Too ambitious? PROBABLY! What's left on your back-to-school to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment