Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whew!

After our tornadic winds yesterday, and my first EVER tornado drill in my entire life (I grew up in Jersey, y'all) I am glad for the weekend.

Yesterday was the kind of day where I wrote three office referrals before 9am, left my classroom crying in the afternoon (thanks to my amazing and wonderful assistant who visits during math), found out after school a coworker's cancer has come back and it's baaad, and called a friend to cry and she had literally JUST tripped and broken her foot. Haven't we all had those kind of days?

Today is a sleeping in - cruising Pinterest for sinful dessert recipes to take to dinner tonight, and installing myself on the couch!

In case you feel like I glossed over my coworker who has cancer - that's a whole 'nother post.


All that to say... My math Write-The-Room centers on TpT have been selling like hotcakes!Well, maybe not hotcakes, but better than I ever expected. I luuuuuuve TpT. Where has it been all my life?

Coming soon: Leprechaun WTR! Here's a sneak preview:

My TpT Store
It will be posted by Wednesday, no later. First 5 comments get a free one!

No comments:

Post a Comment