Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teachers Pay Teachers

I've just posted my FIRST two items on TpT and I couldn't be more excited!

Today I attended the first session of a Math PD I am registered for, in the pouring rain. But it was great! A lot of it was the same as the Common Core PD I attended in July, but it was good review. Then at the end of the session we were talking about problem-solving strategies for the littles.

HOW PERECT!

I just devised my own story problem-solving strategy last week! It was one of those mid-lesson, mid-sentence, "hold on guys 'cuz I think I'm gonna teach you something" moments. I'm so proud of it.

So far I've only showed it to one of the girls I work with and she thought it was great, and these math facilitators at this other school today thought it was pretty awesome. It was actually one of the facilitators of our PD that suggested I put my strategy on TpT, so here I am!

Check out my first product here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/NOW-Answer-Problem-Solving-Strategy

Please leave me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment